The Apprentice Administrator (Business & Administration Apprenticeship) role is varied and demanding, providing administrative support to a number of Recruitment Consultants in a busy Recruitment consultancy. This role also provides the opportunity to undertake a Business & Administration Apprenticeship which incorporates into the daily duties of the role. Day to days duties include opening and closing of the office, first point of contact with clients and candidates over the telephone and in person, CV formatting, talentpooling, accurate document production to deadlines, ordering stationary, database cleansing and general day to day administrative work.
As an Apprentice Administrator you should possess a hard-working ethos combined with excellent communication and time management skills, an ability to prioritise a workload and use own initiative, work to and achieve deadlines and maintain a positive attitude at all times. Good sense of humour is essential.
* Provide efficient administrative support to all Recruitment Consultants
* First point of contact to clients and candidates in person and over telephone and handling all queries
* Accurate and efficient document production, including CVs, talentpools, adding new clients onto the system, etc
* Greeting clients/candidates
* Hotel/train bookings
* Database cleansing and projects
* Ordering office stationary
* Printing, scanning, photocopying
* General upkeep of the office
The above bullet points are for guidance and are not an exhaustive list of duties.
* 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* Full on the job training provided
* Genuine opportunity to progress within the company
* Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
£4 per hour- salary is negotiable depending on the quality of candidate.
Job Reference: J4614
Salary: £4.00 per hour + negotiable on quality of candidate
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP