Job title: Business Administrator – Apprenticeship
Wage: £130 to £168.75 per week
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration, Level 2-3
My client is an award-winning estate agency based in Cheadle. The business provides a fast-track, honest service selling properties on behalf of it’s customers with fantastic reviews. Due to further expansion, the business is now looking to add to their team of focused professionals.
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Full on the job training provided
- Genuine opportunity to progress within the company
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Working as a proactive dynamic team with your Sales Team and Valuer
- Ensuring the administration process (e.g. issuing confirmation letters, emails, scanning of ID/Contracts etc.) is followed for all new instructions including booking Photography, floor-plans, EPC’s, For Sale boards etc.
- Supporting the valuer in creating new instruction adverts – adding EPCs, creating floorplans, adding room dimensions, photographs etc.
- Professionally supporting the Managing Director with administration and diary management
- Supporting the Sales Manager with property marketing research.
- Supporting the Sales Manager with arranging viewings for properties on the market.
- Ensuring all communications (both written and verbal) with buyer’s, seller’s, solicitors etc. are recorded in the Estate Agency software system
- Working to strict deadlines whilst maintaining the standards expected by the company
- Working to both team and individual targets
- Ensure all your day to day activities adhere to the Property Ombudsman Code of Practice
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication with a self-assured personality
- A passion to deliver first-class service
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum Grade C for GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- Have an outwardly positive and passionate demeanour
- A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- A helpful and willing attitude with a determination to succeed and excel
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Salary: £130 - £168.75 per week