Job title: Nursery Assistant – Apprenticeship
Location: Mill Hill, NW7
Wage: £175.60 per week
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Childcare, L2-3
My client is a nursery, which has been operating since 2013. They believe in providing every child with plentiful learning opportunities and we work in partnership with parents and carers to ensure every child is happy
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The role will be based in either our Baby Room or Pre-School. The role is an ideal opportunity for those wishing to develop their career in childcare and be part of an exciting and team.
- You will work as part of a team based within one of our three rooms working with children aged 6 months – 5 years
- Provide high quality childcare
- Ensuring children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- To assist in undertaking all base room activities
- Ensuring that all daily routines are adhered to under the constant supervision and guidance of qualified practitioners
- Look upon the Setting as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, and to be constantly aware of the needs of the children
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A passion to work with children and dedication in order to succeed
- Good communication skills.
- Empathetic, caring and friendly.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude. Committed to providing excellent child care.
- You must be enthusiastic and have a passion for childcare.
- Ability to work as part of a team
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.