Job Title: Nursery Apprenticeship
Wage: £150-200 per week
Start Date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration Level 2 -3, Sales Level 2-3.
My client, are a well-established nursery environment, based in Bexleyheath. They are seeking a confident and creative individual to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a genuine passion for working with children. You will gain valuable training, experience and career progression within a highly demanded and successful sector.
- On the job resulting in a nationally recognized certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Discounted travel
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Planning and preparing activities to develop all aspects of the child’s individual development in a stimulating atmosphere through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Maintaining development records and observations for children as required by the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all parents, and build a trusting rapport with the parents of your nominated children, giving daily feedback regarding their child, and encouraging effective two way communication.
- Respect the confidentiality of the information relating to the children, their parents, staff and company business.
- Foster and develop an atmosphere of mutual respect between all staff and children, providing praise and encouragement to assist in their self-development.
- Work as part of a team and be aware of your own and your team’s strengths and weaknesses
- GCSE Grades A-C in Maths and English
- Genuine passion for working with children
- Sense of humor
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
Salary: £150 - £200 per week