Job Title: Apprentice Office Clerk
Reporting to: Customer Services Manager
Department: Service delivery
Salary: £187.50 per week
My clients is a leading IT and Telecoms supplier to business across the UK. The business has a strong reputation for providing a high level of service and has long-term business partners also well-known in the industry.
My client requires an Apprentice Clerk working within a relaxed environment, with fast accurate typing skills and a can do attitude to work.
You will be not be micro-managed so you must possess the ability to work independently and autonomously. You will work to daily targets and monitored on accuracy so high speed, attention to detail and a strong level of concentration is important.
Further growth opportunities will be available in this fast growing company.
General Duties & Responsibilities Include:
* Answering the phone
* Inputting data
* Tariff Checks
* Checking and creating cases
* Processing information and data
* Maintenance of data on the CRM system
* Retrieval of relevant data on the systems
* Transferral of paper data to Computerised systems
* Any other admin-related duty to support the smooth running of the business
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
* Strong verbal and written communication with a self-assured personality
* A passion to deliver first-class customer service
* Strong knowledge of MS Office
* Minimum Grade C for GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
* An excellent and confident telephone manner
* Have an outwardly positive and passionate demeanour
* A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
* A helpful and willing attitude with a determination to succeed and excel
* 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* Full training provided
* Genuine opportunity to progress within the company
* Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Job Reference: J4623
Salary: £0.00 - £5.00 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP