Job title: Property Management Administrator – Apprenticeship
Location: North Finchley
Wage: £192 per week/£10,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration Level 2-3
My client is a renowned estate agency with over 25 years accumulated experience and are well-known within the North Finchley district for their specialism and professionalism. My client strives for success and has seen growth and expansion over the past 18 months with further growth forecasted.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally a recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays
Responsibilities will include:
- To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which include the following duties as directed
- To deal with internal and external emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems.
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, filing and typing.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Good telephone manner – answering incoming calls professionally.
- Be the first point of contact customers coming into the office.
- Be presentable and professional at all times.
- Can work under pressure.
- Be open and honest
- Be a good team player.
- Must be good time keeper, reliable and adapt according to change.
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
Salary: £192 - £200 per week