Job title: Recruitment Resourcer – Apprenticeship
Location: Ilford, Essex
Wage: £200 -£230 per week/£10,000 – £12,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Sales or Business Administration Level 2-3
My client is one of the UK’s most reputable medical recruitment companies, with more than 10 years of experience within the industry and a large network of contacts. They are consistently regarded for their professionalism and they are the preferred supplier for over 80% of clients and offer unparalleled services.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally a recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Excellent commission prospects
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing new candidates to add to the already existing data base.
- Calling clients in specific areas assigned by team leader and hunting for the right candidates.
- Getting leads at the end of your cold calling.
- Follow-up on leads and obtaining CVs.
- Using internal CRM database and keeping up to date at all times.
- Maintaining post-sale care on clients and candidates.
- Resourcing of new candidates who are available to work full time, part time, weekends or as per client requirements.
- Create, develop and maintain good working relationships with candidates and updating availability.
- Ensure all allocated candidates are booked on a regular basis
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Possess a good understanding of Word and Excel
- Good organisation skills
- Strong and excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Attention to detail
- Results orientated and target driven (KPI environment)
- Tenacity to cope well under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
Salary: £200 - £230 per week