COURSES A – Z
At Apprenticeship Connect, we offer a wide range of job-specific vocational courses that are geared towards maximising ability, increasing professional conduct and developing skill sets. Our courses offer practical skills for individuals of all ages and range from level 2 to degree equivalent level 5. Each of our courses are accredited by leading bodies such as ILM and City and Guilds to ensure our learners are enrolled onto reputable and professional training courses.
Please see below a list of all our courses:
- Business & Administration Level 2
- Business & Administration Level 3
- Business & Professional Administration Level 4
- Childcare: Children & Young People’s Workforce Level 2
- Childcare: Early Years Workforce Level 3
- Customer Service Level 2
- Customer Service Level 3
- Health & Social Care Level 2
- Health & Social Care Level 3
- Health & Social Care Level 5
- Housing Level 2
- Housing Level 3
- IT Application Specialist Level 2
- IT Application Specialist Level 3
- Management: Team Leading Level 2
- Management Level 3
- Management Level 4
- Management & Leadership Level 5
- Marketing Level 2
- Marketing Level 3
- Sales & Telesales Level 2
- Sales & Telesales Level 3
- Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools Level 2
- Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning in Schools Level 3
Our dedicated tutors are specialists in their fields and each learner has a tutor assigned to them upon enrolment based on their learning requirements, course, location and level. Once you are enrolled onto the desired course, your tutor will visit your place of work to conduct an introductory session and answer any queries you may have about the course and the delivery. Each course has set study time required per week in order to complete the syllabus.
Our courses are delivered through a combination of face-to-face tutoring at your place of work and virtual learning via online sessions. Our methods of gaining evidence to assess performance may include:
- On-the-job observations: Your tutor will observe you carrying out your day-to-day tasks, assessing your competency in the workplace.
- Coursework: Throughout the course, your tutor will set a variety of tasks to be completed following the one-to-one sessions. These tasks will help you acquire the skills and knowledge required to complete the syllabus.
- Witness testimonials: We will gather a variety of witness testimonials from your line manager to evidence your performance at work, demonstrating your ability.