ABOUT THE ROLE
An early years lead practitioner supports the operational running of a childcare setting and has a leadership role within the team. An early years lead practitioner will:
- Typically work in a range of settings including full day care, children’s centres, pre-schools, reception classes and as childminders.
- Normally report to a nursery manager or director and organises the daily activity within a setting.
- Work to deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirements set by Government and ensure that the care delivered complies with all legislative requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
For a limited time only, we have an offer to include the Level 5 Diploma for the Senior Early Years Practitioner for free – a saving of £795! Click here to find out more about the level 5 qualification included in the course.
The Level 5 Early Years Lead Practitioner apprenticeship includes a wealth of benefits for your career and your setting:
- Incorporate up-to-date industry trends and practices into your setting.
- Achieve 2 advanced childcare qualifications in 24 months.
- Obtain specialist level 5 qualifications from a leading early years awarding body.
- Develop a broad range of knowledge, skills and behaviours that will support you to excel in a management position.
- Receive teaching from qualified practitioners with real-world experience.
- Be prepared to support your setting’s Ofsted inspection performance.
- Access our range of extracurricular CPD sessions to further your professional development:
Click here to find out more about our extracurricular CPD sessions.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The Early Years Lead Practitioner Level 5 course provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to become a certified childcare professional at management level. Our course is expertly tailored to the job role of an early years lead practitioner and is delivered through online group teaching sessions to minimise disruption to your setting. The course will teach you:
- The technical and specialist knowledge and skills that will enable you to better support child development and teaching in your setting.
- Leadership and management skills to support your team and improve your operational skills in managing your setting.
- The knowledge to develop your childcare career and prepare you for a senior management role in your childcare setting.
Room leaders, lead practitioners, assistant nursery managers, pastoral care managers and early years officers.
Up to £480 employer contribution inc. VAT or £8,000 apprenticeship levy
Note: apprenticeship courses are paid for by the employer and/or the UK government and learners are not required to contribute towards the course cost in any way.
For a limited time only, we are including the Level 5 Diploma for the Senior Early Years Practitioner for FREE – a saving of £795! This is an additional accredited qualification that you will complete as part of your on-programme learning:
The Level 5 Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner
The content of the diploma naturally complements the curriculum of the apprenticeship and is assessed through a practical demonstration and knowledge test during your on-programme learning. Including the diploma with the apprenticeship:
- Makes it less disruptive for yourself as you will complete both qualifications whilst on the job.
- Enables you to practically implement the diploma’s content through the assignments of the apprenticeship.
- For a limited time only, it comes at no additional cost to your employer! After 9th December 2022, it will cost your employer an additional £795 to include the diploma in your apprenticeship.
The Early Years Lead Practitioner Level 5 course is delivered over 24 months. At the end of month 18, we allow a five-month period for learners to prepare for and sit their End-Point Assessment.
All our tutors have an employment background in childcare and real-world exposure to the early years lead practitioner job role requirements. As a business, we invest heavily in CPD and our tutors receive regular training to ensure we are continually improving our service. Our tutors are all certified early years professionals with industry experience, DBS-checked to ensure you receive the very best training and support throughout the programme.
Want to know more? Enquire now…