We are offering childcare professionals the opportunity to study the Level 5 Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner for free! This qualification is included alongside our Level 5 Early Years Lead Practitioner apprenticeship standard – for a limited time only!
Combined, these two professional qualifications will prepare you for a management position in any type of childcare setting. And the best part? You can complete both alongside your job role as a lead practitioner and you will have no course fees to pay! Our online delivery model is designed to minimise disruption to your setting and the course is funded by the government and your employer.
Take advantage of this opportunity whilst our limited spaces are still available – the offer expires on 9th December 2022!
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
The role of an early years lead practitioner is to be a motivator within a childcare setting who promotes quality care and collaborates to improve outcomes for early years children. These level 5 qualifications will prepare you to fulfil this role and advance your career within the childcare industry.
For a limited time only you can access the diploma for FREE and save £795 when you include it alongside our Level 5 Early Years Lead Practitioner apprenticeship!
- Receive teaching from qualified practitioners with real-world early years experience.
- Develop your skills to improve the quality of your early years practice.
- Our online group teaching lessons are minimally disruptive to your early years setting.
- Learn about the latest industry developments and how you can apply them for the betterment of the children under your care.
- Our curriculum was created using insights from specialists and employers in the early years sector.
- Be better equipped and prepared for an Ofsted inspection.
- Access a range of extracurricular training sessions to support your CPD.
WHY SHOULD I COMPLETE THE APPRENTICESHIP ALONGSIDE THE DIPLOMA?
The content of the apprenticeship and diploma naturally complement one another as they are tailored to the same role of an early years lead practitioner. The apprenticeship lessons will cover everything you need to learn for the diploma, so there will be no extra lessons required. By including the diploma alongside the apprenticeship, you:
- Make it less disruptive for yourself as you will complete both qualifications whilst on the job.
- Are able to implement the diploma’s content through the practical assignments of the apprenticeship.
- Access the qualification for free! After 9th December 2022, it will cost your employer an additional £795 to include with the apprenticeship.
Now is the perfect time to take this next step in your childcare career. Click here to register your interest today – we have limited spaces available!
HOW DOES THE APPRENTICESHIP WORK?
The Early Years Lead Practitioner Level 5 apprenticeship helps you become a management-level certified childcare professional – on the job! Our course is expertly tailored to the job role of an early years lead practitioner and teaches you:
- Technical and specialist knowledge and skills to help you better support child development and teaching in your setting.
- Leadership and management skills to support your team and improve your operational management skills.
- The knowledge required to develop your childcare career and prepare you for a senior management role in your childcare setting.
Room leaders, lead practitioners, assistant nursery managers, pastoral care managers and early years officers.
Up to £480 employer contribution inc. VAT or £8,000 apprenticeship levy
Note: apprenticeship courses are paid for by the employer and/or the UK government and learners are not required to contribute towards the course cost in any way.
The course is delivered over 24 months and includes all of the content in the Level 5 Diploma during on-programme learning. Before progressing onto the end-point assessments of your apprenticeship, you will undertake the practical observation and knowledge test required for the Level 5 Diploma toward the end of your on-programme learning stage.