RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT: THE ROLE EXPLAINED
The recruitment consultant’s role is to identify and secure job opportunities within client organisations. A recruitment consultant:
- Attracts candidates and successfully places them in those jobs in return for a fee.
- May focus on the supply of flexible workers, permanent placements or a combination of both.
- Will likely have a more senior role within a recruitment team and would support the coordination of recruitment activity.
A career in recruitment provides the opportunity for reward and high earning potential. Many opportunities arise in the recruitment sector for personal and professional development, such as team leader and or managerial roles.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Achieve 3 recruitment qualifications in 16 months.
- Receive industry-leading qualifications from a top recruitment awarding body.
- Develop a broad range of knowledge, skills and behaviours that will launch your recruitment career to the next level.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The Recruitment Consultant Level 3 course provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to become a certified recruitment professional. Our course is expertly tailored to the job role of a recruitment consultant and teaches:
- The skills required to identify and secure job opportunities within client organisations.
- Key account management skills to client management and retention.
- How to identify, qualify and secure client recruitment opportunities as well as how to identify, assess and place suitable candidates.
By the end of the course, you will have a concrete platform for professional development within the recruitment sector.
A recruitment consultant in any industry or sector.
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
Up to £300 employer contribution inc. VAT or £5,000 apprenticeship levy
Note: apprenticeship courses are paid for by the employer and/or the UK government and learners are not required to contribute towards the course cost in any way.
The Recruitment Consultant Level 3 course is delivered over 16 months. At the end of month 14, we allow a three-month period for learners to prepare for and sit their End-Point Assessment.
All our tutors have an employment background in recruitment and real-world exposure to the recruitment consultant job role requirements. As a business, we invest heavily in CPD and our tutors receive regular training to ensure we are continually improving our service. Our tutors are all certified, DBS checked and quality checked to ensure you receive the very best training and support throughout the programme.
During the Recruitment Consultant Level 3 course, you will complete two mandatory qualifications alongside your apprenticeship. Both of these qualifications are accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), which is the UK’s leading qualification and membership body for recruiters and is a certification of quality that is highly desired by employers within the recruitment industry.
Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
This qualification covers additional recruitment units and broadens your recruitment skills and enhances the recruitment services you offer your clients. You will be assessed through a 2 and half-hour examination.
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment
This NVQ certificate assesses your practical ability to deliver improves client and candidate recruitment services through a portfolio of your work. Achieving this qualification demonstrates your practice ability to deliver quality recruitment services.
Want to know more? Enquire now…