RECRUITMENT RESOURCER: THE ROLE EXPLAINED
The role of a recruitment resourcer is to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and provide resourcing support to the recruitment function. A recruitment resourcer:
- May be employed in any organisation that requires a recruitment function.
- Might be required to identify new business opportunities for their company.
- Is likely to report to a senior recruitment professional or manager or work independently to meet an organisation’s recruitment needs.
A career in recruitment as a recruitment resourcer provides the opportunity for reward and high earning potential. Many opportunities arise for professional and personal development within the recruitment sector with transferable skills being respected throughout the industry as a whole.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Achieve 3 recruitment qualifications in 16 months.
- Receive industry-leading qualifications from a top recruitment awarding body.
- Develop a broad range of knowledge, skills and behaviours that will set the foundation for your career in recruitment.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 course provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to become a certified recruitment professional. Our course is expertly tailored to the job role of a recruitment resourcer and teaches:
- The skills required to attract, qualify and shortlist candidates in order to fulfil the requirements of a business brief.
- How to provide resourcing support and identify new business opportunities.
- The knowledge to comply with ethical and fair recruitment practices across any sector.
By the end of the course, you will have a concrete platform for professional development within the recruitment sector.
A recruitment resourcer in any industry or sector.
The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
Up to £300 employer contribution inc. VAT or £5,000 apprenticeship levy
Note: apprenticeship courses are paid for by the employer and/or the UK government and learners are not required to contribute towards the course cost in any way.
The Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 course is delivered over 16 months. At the end of month 13, we allow a three-month period for learners to prepare for and sit their End-Point Assessment.
All our tutors have an employment background in recruitment and real-world exposure to the recruitment resourcer job role requirements. As a business, we invest heavily in CPD and our tutors receive regular training to ensure we are continually improving our service. Our tutors are all certified, DBS checked and quality checked to ensure you receive the very best training and support throughout the programme.
During the Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 course, you will complete two mandatory qualifications alongside your apprenticeship. Both of these qualifications are accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), which is the UK’s leading qualification and membership body for recruiters and is a certification of quality that is highly desired by employers within the recruitment industry.
Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing Competency
This qualification covers additional recruitment units and will broaden your recruitment expertise to include an understanding of the selection process, sales techniques and legal requirements. This certificate is assessed through a 2-hour examination.
Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
This NVQ certificate will assess your practical competency as a recruiter and your ability to apply your recruitment knowledge to different processes and candidate qualifying. This NVQ qualification is assessed through a portfolio of evidence.
Want to know more? Enquire now…