Are you looking for an account management opportunity with opportunities for development and progression? We are seeking a confident, sales-driven individual to join our growing team as an account manager. This is an opportunity to bring your experience working in recruitment, account management or sales to a role where you can make a real impact on business growth, learners and employers.
- Earn a £20,000 starting salary!
- Hybrid working – work from home and our London head office
- Regular team socials and events
- Support the recruitment of apprentices to drive course enrolments
- Draft, post and manage job advertisements
- Screen and interview candidates
- Manage client accounts
- Ensure quality employer partnerships are created, maintained and maximised
- We have two positions available
Recruiting now for a January 2023 start!
As a training provider, we incorporate professional development into all of our roles at Apprenticeship Connect. Alongside the opportunity to complete the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant apprenticeship, you will also:
- Have the opportunity to become a team manager of a recruitment desk
- Access progression pathways into leadership and business development
- Receive advanced recruitment training from qualified professionals
- 30 days annual leave per year inclusive of public holidays (increasing to 33 days per year based on length of service)
- Well-being days and welfare benefits
- Internet contribution fee
- Structured career progression opportunities
ABOUT APPRENTICESHIP CONNECT
We are a private recruitment and training provider dedicated to recruiting ambitious and driven apprentices and delivering high-quality apprenticeship training to individuals across the UK. We are seeking an ambitious individual looking to start a career in recruitment to join our rapidly growing sales team.
- Experience working in recruitment, account management or a sales function
- Proven success in meeting sales targets
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management systems
- Minimum GCSE English and maths grade C/4 or equivalent
- An interest in education
- Strong communication skills
- Able to build a strong rapport with others
- The right to work in the UK
- Educated to A-Level/Level 3
- Educated to degree level at a 2:1 or above
- Good knowledge of apprenticeships
This role requires a satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check which will be carried out by the organisation following the job offer for the successful candidate.