TRAINING COURSES FOR YOUR STAFF
Our professional courses can be used to compliment your existing CPD strategy or devise a new approach to employee training programmes. Investing in training for your staff not only increases their competency in the workplace, but it can also improve overall job satisfaction. Ensuring your staff feel appreciated and invested in increases employee loyalty and reduces staff turnover. As reported in the Acas Workplace Training Evaluation 2013, 77% of respondents reported a positive impact on the fair treatment of employees and 58% reported a positive impact on staff morale as a result of workplace training.
Developing the ability of your staff is key to business success and as reported in the CIPD Employee Outlook report in Spring 2017, 92% of employees stated that in their opinion on-the-job training was the most useful/very useful form of training.
Unsure of how this will benefit you? Request a call back to speak to our business development team.
At Apprenticeship Connect, we offer a wide range of job-specific training courses that are geared towards maximising ability, increasing professional conduct and developing skill sets. Our courses offer practical skills for individuals of all ages and range from level 2 to degree equivalent level 5. Each of our courses are accredited by leading bodies such as ILM and City and Guilds to ensure our learners are enrolled onto reputable and professional training courses.
Please see below a list of all our courses:
- Business & Administration Level 2
- Business & Administration Level 3
- Business & Professional Administration Level 4
- Childcare: Children & Young People’s Workforce Level 2
- Childcare: Early Years Workforce Level 3
- Customer Service Level 2
- Customer Service Level 3
- Health & Social Care Level 2
- Health & Social Care Level 3
- Health & Social Care Level 5
- IT User Skills Level 2
- IT User Skills Level 3
- Management: Team Leading Level 2
- Management Level 3
- Management Level 4
- Management & Leadership Level 5
- Marketing Level 2
- Marketing Level 3
- Sales Level 2
- Sales Level 3
- Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools Level 2
- Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning in Schools Level 3