Job title: Trainee Property Inventory Clerk
Wage: £135 – £180 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Saturday, 30 – 40 hours per week
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 6 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 2
Course information: Business & Administration Level 2
About the role:
My client are Birmingham’s leading Independent Property Inventory Management Specialists. They are keen to invest in and develop stand out candidates who can start at the grass roots of their company, learn the ropes, continually improve and build their reputation as a valuable member of the team whilst developing strong and credible relationships with their clients. They are looking for bright new talent to join their fast growing team. As this is their fifth year of trading, they are at the early stages of expansion, which gives the successful candidate a great opportunity to make their mark and grow with them.
* Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
* Competitive apprentice wage
* Career guidance with opportunities for progression
* Retail discounts
* Discounted travel
* 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
This is not your usual admin job!! This is NOT an office job!
You will be visiting City Centre properties and inputting data to produce property reports for Letting Agents and Landlords. Most properties will be empty/vacant apartments and town houses however some may have tenants/landlords present.
As a Business Admin Apprentice (Trainee Property Inventory Clerk) your day to day duties include:
* Collecting and returning keys to Lettings Agents
* Producing highly detailed property reports by inputting relevant property data into handheld mobile devices that contain accurate description and supporting photographs
* Obtaining all property meter readings (gas, electric and water) for the days reports
* Using own judgement in order to make sensible decisions regarding actions required during property inspections
* Checking own reports for accuracy and quality
* Completing all reports within agreed timescales
* Meeting Tenants or Landlords at properties occasionally
* Strengthening Customer relations through regular professional communication regarding property inspections face to face, by mobile and email
* Resolving any customer service issues or queries from customers, ensuring an excellent Customer experience at all times
* Maintaining regular and consistent attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence of relevant company policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have the following:
* A keen eye for detail and always seem to know when something is not quite as it should be.
* Methodical and logical in your approach to work
* Excellent use of judgement to consider available information and come to logical, sensible conclusions
* Ability to capture & relay information accurately
* Be active, proactive, detail orientated & articulate
* Ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team
* A great attitude, strong interpersonal skills and drive
* A strong desire learn and develop new skills
* Self-motivated with a positive mind-set
* I.T literate and tech savvy, with a fast typing ability
* Able to stay calm and focused under pressure
* Polite and professional
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Job Reference: J485560
Salary: £135.00 - £180.00 per week
Salary per: Week
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP