Job title: Property Management Administrator – Apprenticeship
Location: Shoreditch, City of London
Wage: £192 per week/£10,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration Level 2-3
My client is a renowned estate agency with over two decades worth of accumulated experience and are well-known within the East London/Shoreditch/Central London district for their specialism and professionalism. My client strives for success and has seen growth and expansion over the past 18 months with further growth forecasted.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally a recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide general admin duties assisting all departments.
- Co-ordinate office diary with all staff
- Front of house handling all direct customer contact/correspondence, including telephones, emails and letters in a timely and professional manner as well as investigating and resolving general enquires.
- Scan, save and maintain documents and photographs onto electronic filing system.
- Update and maintain property and Health & Safety databases.
- Liaise with letting agents regarding new tenancies, maintaining key system, ensuring gas safeties and deposits are up to date and that all property works are completed.
- Maintaining all sales purchases and invoices for accounts
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Good telephone manner – answering incoming calls professionally.
- Be the first point of contact customers coming into the office.
- Be presentable and professional at all times.
- Can work under pressure.
- Be open and honest
- Be a good team player.
- Have good organising Skills
- Must be good time keeper, reliable and adapt according to change.
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
Salary: £192 - £200 per week