Job title: Sales Apprentice
Location: Aston, B6
Wage: £168.75 per week plus potentiasl to earn £5000+ in commision on sales generated
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7.5 hours per week in training that supports your Apprenticeship course
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Sales Level 2 Apprenticeship Framework
Apprenticeship courses available: Sales Level 2
About the role:
My client has a team of 21 DBS-checked professional ICT technicians with a passion for solving computer, hardware, network and software problems and delivering exceptional service to our local Primary Schools in and around Birmingham.
As a Sales and Apprentice, you’ll be expected to sell the products and services of the company by finding and calling prospective clients. Record information and details in a CRM system. Prepare for trade shows and attend with senior sales representatives. Help to plan and implement sales strategies. Get involved with marketing by designing leaflets, banners and promotional material; and planning posts on social media.
– Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
– Competitive apprentice wage
– Career guidance with opportunities for progression
– Retail discounts
– Discounted travel
– 28 days of annual leave
– £5000+ in commission
General duties & responsibilities include:
– Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
– Answer questions about products or the company
– Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales, trials and demonstrations
– Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
– Enter and update customer information
– Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
– Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
– Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
– A passion to develop a career in sales
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Good IT skills. Experience with a CRM system is preferred, but not essential
– High level of written and spoken English
– Experience as a telesales representative or any other sales/customer service role would be beneficial, but not essential
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Job Reference: J5420
Salary: Up to £168.75 per week + potential to earn £5000+ in commission
Salary per: Week
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP