Job title: Sales Executive – Apprenticeship
Location: Wandsworth, London
Wage: £200 per week + commission
Start date: Asap
Apprenticeship courses available: Sales, Level 2 – 3
My client is the leading B2B technology lead generation agency for EMEA. They help grow global brands like Oracle, Accenture and Cap Gemini as well as fast growth, heavily backed start-ups grow rapidly with unique direct, digital and social marketing campaigns.
My client is looking for motivated, confident and ambitious individuals who are looking to launch or develop their career in technology marketing and sales. As a Business Development Executive, you will be developing new business opportunities with the largest global brands for our clients – including Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM. They operate a meritocracy where talent is fast-tracked; we take careers and earnings to the next level. They are growing very quickly so you can have a real impact in the growth of their business!
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 20 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Depending on performance you may have the opportunity to progress and develop career to Account Management and New Business Acquisition.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision makers
- Initiating outbound telephone, email and social contact with these potential customers
- This will involves making at least 80 phone calls each day
- Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers for our clients to attend
- Have excellent administrative skills, accurately updating the CRM and providing clients with accurate synopses of qualified sales appointments and supplying pre-meeting documents
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and on-going maintenance of our clients’ potential customers
- Able to work towards and exceed targets with a competitive spirit while upholding quality and integrity
- Speaking to C-level executives of some of the world’s largest businesses and brands on a daily basis
- Be able to communicate your progress to clients effectively on weekly update calls and quarterly face to face reviews
The successful candidate will have the following:
No experience is necessary, but the following is desirable:
- Especially confident using the telephone and personable.
- Energetic with a hunger to succeed, increase and grow your sales and marketing skill set.
- Very strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve.
- Ability to make 80-100 calls per day
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Salary: Up to £200 per week + Additional benefits