Are you looking for an exciting new role where you can train on the job to become a teacher? We have a great opportunity to join our team as a trainee business courses tutor, working from home to support the next generation of business professionals to achieve their apprenticeships. This is an exciting position where you can bring your ideas, industry expertise and passion for supporting others to a new challenge.
- Earn a £24,000 starting salary
- Increase your earnings up to £28,000 within 12 months
- Receive company funding to achieve 3 qualifications
- Achieve recognition as a qualified teacher with Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status
Our training programme has been developed in-house to inspire and help you to become an outstanding educator and change the future of apprenticeship teaching whilst learning on the job.
Recruiting now for a January 2023 start!
Our training package includes:
- An assessing qualification – Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA)
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (DET)
- Level 5 Learning and Skills Teaching Apprenticeship Standard
- Recognition as a qualified teacher with Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status
- Gradual exposure to teaching with a reduced timetable and staggered caseload increase
- Intensive support from experienced and qualified tutors
- 30 days annual leave per year inclusive of public holidays (increasing to 33 days per year based on length of service)
- Well-being days and welfare benefits
- Internet contribution fee
- Internal training academy to support personal and professional development
ABOUT APPRENTICESHIP CONNECT
We are a private recruitment and training provider dedicated to recruiting ambitious and driven apprentices and delivering high-quality apprenticeship training to individuals across the UK.
- Passionate about education and supporting others
- Highly motivated
- Invested in professional development
- Highly knowledgeable in business
- Work experience in business administration and customer service
- An ambition to become a qualified teacher
- Minimum GCSE English and maths grade C/4 or Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths
- The right to work in the UK
TRAINING ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- To have achieved English and maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- To not already hold a teaching qualification at level 5 or above
- To meet course suitability and initial assessment requirements in English and maths
- To have the right to work in the UK and meet apprenticeship funding eligibility criteria
- Experience teaching in a virtual learning environment
- Educated to degree level at a minimum of 2:1
- Knowledge of apprenticeships
This role requires a satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check which will be carried out by the organisation following job offer for the successful candidate.